RSI understands the importance of plan management.
With RSI as your partner, you can be confident your plan will be compliant, efficient and effective. RSI is unique in its ability to offer unparalleled attention to detail and a commitment to technical excellence. Our Level II SOC 1 status - a widely recognized auditing standard - means you can be confident in our ability to provide operational excellence.
As your retirement plan partner we will:
- Analyze your plan design and recommend updates to maximize efficiency and profitability
- Work as an extension of your HR team
- Provide payroll integration support and submit contribution and census information to your recordkeepers
- Monitor regulations and adjust for changes
- Prepare and e-file annual Form 5558 and/or 5500 plus applicable schedules
- Conduct annual financial and compliance testing
- Assist with contribution calculations
- Preparation of Forms 1099-R, 1096 and 945, if applicable
- Create plan document and ensure ongoing document compliance
- Review and verify disbursement requests
- Prepare RSI's annual participant notice
- Provide support materials for plan administration
- Provide day-to-day assistance and support for plan participants
Because the best retirement plans are the best managed plans, RSI manages yours daily, quarterly, annually. Please learn more about plan management below.